College of Engineering Academic Excellence Center
Do you need help with Computer Science or Computer Engineering courses? The Academic Excellence Center (AEC) is an educational space within the College of Engineering providing drop-in (no scheduling required) one-on-one and group tutoring by an experienced upper-division student tutor. The service is open to all students and is free of charge. They offer tutoring across a variety of course levels in the subjects of mathematics, chemistry, physics, computer science, and engineering mechanics.
Penn State Learning
Penn State Learning offers drop-in tutoring and guided study groups, staffed with peer tutors who have a broad range of academic experience and knowledge. Whether you are concerned about succeeding in your courses outside of IST or simply want to improve your understanding, Penn State Learning is there to assist you.
- Mathematics Tutoring
- Math 004 through Math 141
- Math 220 through Math 252
- Writing Tutoring
- Languages Tutoring
- Guided Study Groups
- Economics Study Groups (ECON 102 & 104)
- Math Study Groups (MATH 022, 034, 110, 140, 140B, 140E, 141, 141B, 141E, 200, & 201)
- Science Study Groups (CHEM 110, 112, 210; PHYS 211, 212, 250, & 251)
- Statistics Study Groups (STAT 200 & 250)